Another game server we operate here at #GayGeeks Towers is for Starbound.
Connecting to #GayGeeks Starbound
First, get Starbound. If you buy it directly from the developer, they get more of the money and you also get a complete DRM-free version of the game as well as your Steam key.
Once it’s downloaded, start Starbound and click Multiplayer. Create a character and then type this domain into the server box:
There is currently no username or password for accessing the server. As soon as you’re in, you should spawn in orbit of our Homeworld! 😀
There are two administrators of our Starbound server who can help you out if needs be. Your friendly neighbourhood overlords are:
- TwoWholeWorms (Mardy Fish in-game)
- HappyMug (Zardrastra and Solas in-game)
If you need a hand, just prod one of them and they’ll do their best to help you as soon as possible.
We’re working on this one, but the idea is that soon there will be a fully-interactive, browsable map of the Starbound worlds we’ve generated available to browse on-line. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready!
And finally, our Starbound server a few rules which we ask you to please follow as much as possible. These are as follows:
- Above all, listen to the admins and moderators. These are currently TwoWholeWorms and Zardrastra.
- Do no harm: Griefing and destruction of the portions of the world inhabited by users is strictly prohibited and you will most likely just be booted off the server without warnings if you do this. So don’t. o.o
- Don’t be a dick. This one’s fairly self-explanatory.
- If you’re unsure about something, ask. We don’t bite! (Unless you want us to. 😉 )
- If you need help, ask. Pretty much anyone connected to the server will help you if you need a hand with something or want to know about something on the server.