Another game server we operate here at #GayGeeks Towers is for 7 Days to Die.
Connecting to #GayGeeks 7 Days to Die
First, get 7 Days to Die.
Once it’s downloaded, start 7DtD and click Multiplayer. Type this server address into the box down the bottom of the page:
As soon as you’re in, you should appear near the spawn lodge.
There are two administrators of our 7DtD server who can help you out if needs be. Your friendly neighbourhood overlords are:
- HappyMug (Zardrastra in-game)
If you need a hand, just prod one of them and they’ll do their best to help you as soon as possible.
We’re working on this one, but the idea is that soon there will be a fully-interactive, browsable map of the 7DtD world we’ve generated available to browse on-line. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready!
And finally, our 7DtD server a few rules which we ask you to please follow as much as possible. These are as follows:
- Above all, listen to the admins and moderators. These are currently TwoWholeWorms and Zardrastra.
- Do no harm: Griefing and destruction of the portions of the world inhabited by users is strictly prohibited and you will most likely just be booted off the server without warnings if you do this. So don’t. o.o
- Don’t be a dick. This one’s fairly self-explanatory.
- If you’re unsure about something, ask. We don’t bite! (Unless you want us to. 😉 )
- If you need help, ask. Pretty much anyone connected to the server will help you if you need a hand with something or want to know about something on the server.